Here is the index for Java OOPS concepts
- OOPS Principle in Java
- Java – Various ways to create Object- 4 ways
- Java – Declaration, Definition, Initialization and Instantiation, Instance of class
Method Overloading and Overriding
- Java Overriding – Widening and narrowing for access modifier, return type and exception handling
- Java – Method Overloading
- Java – Method Overriding v/s Method Overloading
- Java – Interview Question and Answers on Method Overriding
- Java – Interview Question and Answers on Method Overloading
- Java – Constructor with example
- Java – Default Constructor with example
- Java – Parametrized Constructor with example
- Java – Default constructor v/s Parametrized constructor
- Java – Method v/s Constructor
- Java – Private Constructor
- Java – Static Constructor, a big interview question ?
- Java – Interview Question and Answers on Constructor
Interface in Java 8
- Java 8 – Constructor in Interface, a tricky question post Java 8 release
- Java 8 – default and static methods in Interface
- Java – Interview Question and Answers on Interface
- Java 8 – Interface interview question and answers
- Java – Initialization blocks
- Java – Constructors, Initialization blocks and their execution order
- Java – Static Initialization blocks v/s Instance Initialization blocks
- Java – Why the execution order of Constructor and Initialization blocks is pre-defined?
Abstract Classes and Methods
- Java – Abstract classes and methods with example
- Java – Interview Question and Answers on Abstract Classes & Methods
- Java – Interface v/s Abstract Classes
- Java – instanceof operator or keyword
- Java – final keyword
- Java – static keyword
- Java – this keyword
- Java – super keyword
- Java – Interview Question and Answers on final keyword
- Java – Singleton design pattern, restricting all 4 ways of Object creation
- Java – How to construct an immutable class
- Java Interview – How to create Thread-safe Singleton class ?
Java Interview Programs
- Java – Throw exception when second instance is created
- Java – Why do we use “public static void main” only ?
Suggest tutorials from Contact Us page
Happy Coding !!
Happy Learning !!