- Serialization is a process of saving the state of an Object to File, only instance variables will be participated and persisted to file storage or some other storage via network capability
- De-Serialization is a process of restoring Object’s state back from file storage to Java heap memory
Here is the index for Serialization concepts in Java
Introduction to Serialization
Role of Transient keyword in Serialization
- Java – Transient keyword with Serialization
- Java – Transient keyword with static variable in Serialization
- Java – Transient keyword with final variable in Serialization
- Java – Serializing a variable with transient modifier or keyword
Order of Serialization and De-Serialization
Serialization with Aggregation
Serialization with Inheritance
Singleton design pattern
- Java – Singleton Design pattern with Serialization
- Java – How to construct a singleton class in a multi-threaded environment ?
- Java – Singleton design pattern, restricting Object creation by overriding readResolve() method
Serialize and de-serialize ArrayList
Interview Question on Serialization
Suggest tutorials from Contact Us page
Happy Coding !!
Happy Learning !!