In this video article, we will learn how to
- create custom topic
- subscribe to topic
- trigger event to view result
- Note: Azure Logic Apps would be the subscriber
Azure Event Grid :-
- It allows to easily build applications with event-based architectures
- You can select Azure resource that you like to subscribe
- Give event handler or WebHook endpoint to send events
- It has built-in support for events coming from Azure services like storage blob & resource group
- It also has custom support for application and third-party events using custom topics and WebHook
Create and route custom events with Azure Event Grid to Azure Logic Apps
For more Cloud & Azure video tutorials, visit KS’ official channel
Happy Azure Coding !!
Happy Learning !!