In this article, we will learn through step-by-step example to set up a maven-based project for Spring MVC web application in Eclipse Kepler IDE
- Eclipse Kepler IDE
- Maven 3.0.4
- Java 1.7
Step 1: Make sure you have latest eclipse IDE or else download from eclipse site
If you got the latest eclipse IDE, then you can proceed to next step
Conclusion: We have created sample web application with maven integrated for Spring MVC framework. i.e.; project structure
- Spring MVC Framework
- Spring MVC: Creating “Hello World” web application based on XML configuration
- Spring MVC: Annotation based “Hello World” web application
- Spring MVC: Multi-Controller actions using @Controller
- Spring MVC: Creating RESTful web service using annotation
- Spring MVC 4.0 Restful web service using @RestController annotation
- Spring MVC: Change default Spring-Dispatcher-Servlet.xml to user-defined context filename in web.xml
Happy Coding !!
Happy Learning !!